Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Electrical Engineer to work within their facilities located in Superior, WI for an initial 1-year contract.
Within this position, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise and leadership to operations, maintenance, engineering, and projects to ensure engineering work requests are safely designed, installed and meet the requirements of all regulatory and guiding bodies.
- Ensure equipment fabrication, repair and current conditions meet industry codes, government regulations
- Support the ongoing operation of the refinery for maintenance and reliability of electrical equipment.
- Manage electrical projects and provide electrical engineering support to all projects through all phases
- Support the Refinery Process Safety Management (PSM) program including Process Safety Reviews (PSR's), Management of Change initiation and facilitation, Hazard Analysis (HAZOP) and is available as electrical engineering expert
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in troubleshooting electrical equipment operational issues such as Variable Frequency Drives, Distribution Relay Protection, Motor Control and Protection
- 10+ years of heavy industrial electrical engineering experience
- Proficient in NFPA 70 - National Electrical Code and subset of standards
- Experience with SKM Power System Study Software