Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for an Electrical Designer to work on a 1-year contract remotely.
- Work on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- Perform computer-aided drafting and design of electrical power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, and communication systems for our clients advanced facilities.
- Utilizing AutoCAD and Revit MEP, you’ll create layouts, sketches, 2D/3D modelling, and electronic document files.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience with AutoCAD
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
Ideally, you will also have:
- 1 year of Revit Design Experience
- Exposure to NEC and electrical design requirements
- Two-year associate degree in relevant field
- 3 years of semiconductor experience