Airswift has been tasked by one of our biggest clients in downstream to seek a Electrical Coordinator to work on a long-term assignment in Borger, TX.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all phases of construction, start up, check out, maintenance, and updating, from supervision to hands on. Main responsibilities will include:
- Instrument and electrical installations.
- QAQC of instruments / electrical systems.
- Loop checks and documentation.
- Install, calibrate and commission field instrumentation
- Coordination with OPS and QA/QC group 70% instrument, 30% electrical
- 10+ Experience with instrumentation on heavy industrial projects.
- Demonstrated project experience in heavy construction (refinery, petrochemical, petrochem, specialty chemical, food/beverage)
- Understanding of instrument and electrical diagrams
- Management and coordination of electrical contractors at plant
- Ability to conduct loop checks