Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to search for a Electrical Construction Site Supervisor to work on an initial 6-month contract in Pecos, TX.
- Actively provide on-site field supervision of contract crews, in the construction activities of existing company facilities and other daily operational activities.
- Provide mentorship and technical guidance to all contract personnel
- Oversee and ensure contractors perform safe work practices related to energized powerline work
- Oversee secondary construction and ensure proper installation per NEC and Construction requirements.
- Ensure powerline construction standards are followed per NESC and engineering requirements.
- Trouble shoot powerline outages and locate trouble root causes and provide solution recommendations.
- Schedule, monitor performance, and measure budget to actual costs.
- Have a complete understanding of the current status of each project and articulate this status to your crew members, customers and management team at all times.
- Ensure compliance to all design requirements.
- Be able to prepare and submit progress report updates for daily review by management.
- Supervisor must be able to oversee and review crew hours each day for the previous day’s work.
- Collect and verify vendor tickets for submission.
- Provide assurance that budget/schedule obligations, quality standards and expectations are fulfilled.
- Provide support to team members in performing and completing all projects.
- Ensure company Quality Standards are met by all team members for all projects.
- Ensures operations comply with all corporate HES policies and governmental regulations.
- Ensure that all contract and company personnel adhere to safety and environmental policies, procedures, and expectations
- Works closely with other departments (e.g. HES, Regulatory, Engineering) to coordinate all aspects of daily activities.
- Supervises expenses that adhere to budgetary guidelines
- High School degree
- 5+ years construction experience
- 1+ year as a hotwork lineman
- 4+ years Lineman foreman Experience
- Experience as Journeyman Lineman
- Knowledge base of powerline equipment including reclosers(SEL 651), Transformers, Breakers, and capacitors.
- Knowledge base of powerline distribution systems.
- Familiarity with Dynamometers or stopwatch sagging methods in conjunction with spanning and sagging charts.
- Demonstrated work experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office software (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Ability to travel to support field operations
- Successful candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment and self-motivated, requiring limited oversight
- Critical thinking skills and ability to constructively resolve conflicts
- Communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Meet and maintain eligibility requirements to drive a company vehicle.
- Must be able to work in the United States without the assistance of sponsorship.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US