Our Client, an International Operator company, are looking for an Electrical Expert to be based on site in Donges, France. It will be offered with a one-year renewable contract and a negotiable daily rate or monthly salary.
As part of the EPC phase, the Client wishes to entrust the provider of an expertise mission in the field of electricity, the "Service". The Service consists mainly of carrying out:
- Reviews of detailed study documents for the electricity discipline,
- Inspections, in the factory or on the construction site, of the most
- Check that the detailed studies, as well as the construction work are carried out in accordance with regulations, codes, and specifications.
- Review the electrical documentation (diagrams, plans, etc.) produced by the EPC and its subcontractors.
- Take part in regular meetings with Engineering Companies, as well as the department Electrical site.
- Participate in the weekly Engineering meeting, and bring up the subjects of concerns, and other interdisciplinary topics.
- Participate in the assessment of Suppliers and Manufacturers of equipment, assistance in preparation of calls for tenders, and clarification meetings before placing an order.
- Follow any pre-assemblies in the workshop, carry out the necessary inspections and produce the associated reports
- Assist the Construction team in the management of the schedule, the sequence of activities, testing and start-up.
- Ensure that HSE rules are strictly observed by Engineering and their subcontractors.
- Ensure the quality of the electrical installations during assembly.
You will ideally have a degree in electrical engineering.
Experience gained working on Refinery or, PetroChemicals or Nuclear sites.
Experience gained within an EPC or construction phases.