Airswift is working with one of our major clients to find an Electrical Construction Coordinator to join their team on a 6-month assignment (with the possibility of extension) in Dunn Center, ND.
- Supervise and direct all electrical contractors and sometimes maintenance personnel on all electrical work performed in the field.
- Ensure all electrical work performed is done in accordance with the latest NFPA article 70 and MOC electrical standards.
- Sets clear HES&S performance expectations.
- Ensure all MOC HES&S policies and procedures are understood and maintained within construction activities.
- Assist ESC (Electrical Construction Supervisor) in planning and scheduling all new construction and maintenance activities.
- Responsible for Contractors and/or the Company's project schedule to ensure sufficient resourcing of manpower and equipment to meet POD, anticipate lost progress, and initiate a schedule recovery plan with the contractor.
- Provide updates to ECS weekly or as needed to communicate progress.
- Enforce all MOC HES&S and administrative policies, procedures, and contract agreements.
- Responsible for project inspection and control, ensuring company materials and equipment are transported, stored, secured, and installed in accordance with vendor and contract requirements.
- Ensure all jobs are performed in accordance with MOC engineering design specifications.
- Work with the ECS on all capital and expense jobs to ensure all jobs will meet the required budget.
- Coordinate activities of the electrical construction phases of the Bakken Project in Dickinson, ND, with coworkers in the Construction, Material Control, Land, Regulatory, Production, and Drilling and Completion departments.
- Coordinate with multiple electrical utility companies to ensure the installation of electrical systems to well locations is completed to meet the POD.
- Work with the MOC SCADA team to maintain compliance in the Bakken Asset with all SCADA Standards.
- Project integrity, stewardship, safety, and accountability in all MOC business transactions or related activities.
- Fulfill all HES&S incident and near-miss reporting obligations in a timely, accurate manner to provide adequate activity information to each department.
- Background in electrical construction
- Knowledge of NFPA 70 standards is necessary
- North Dakota electrical license is a plus.