Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an EasyPlant Coordinator to work in their facilities located in Paris, France under a contract.
He is functionally dependent on the T.EN Construction/Quality Department and operationally on the QA/QC Manager
He/she is responsible for EasyPlant deployment, punch lists and QCF
- He/she applies the HSE PLAN.
- He is responsible for the EasyPlant database
- He/she is the contact person for the project with the Technical Support
- He/she manages and updates the QA/QC construction indicators
- He updates the Planning indicators on demand
- He/she follows the punch indicators
- He/she organises the punch list killing according to the maturity of the technical batches (meetings, follow-up, boost and reminders)
- Transmits updates to the punch monitoring indicators on a weekly basis and on request from managers
- Analyze and ensure the follow-up of the Punch List including the final punch (PV reception)
- He/she will assist with the inputting of punches if necessary
- Organises and carries out EasyPlant / Punch user training
- Participate in the deployment of the digitisation of site reports
- Ensures the transfer between databases (EasyPlant-Resolving)
- Organise, edit and supervise
- Participate in weekly project meetings (quality part)
- Participate in the daily QC meetings
- Assist the QAQC Manager in the follow-up of punches, QCFs, presentations and KPIs
- Assists the QAQC Manager in the releases
- He/she writes feedback on his/her part
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.