- Provide co-ordination, control and monitoring of the Project’s Topsides Global E3D model between Hub and one of the satellites,
- Ensuring model from all contractors are in compliance with Project’s 3D Model Implementation Procedure.
- Liaising with subcontracts team to execute the above-mentioned activities.
- To support client engineering team with all required information from E3D / 3D modelling software used for project, with capability of:
- Producing standard or customize report to suit engineering need, when required, in timely manner.
- Capability of performing PML / any other programming required to support item 2, a., above.
- Performing audit on 3D model undertaken by all contractors to ensure full compliance with project’s procedure.
The candidate shall also possess the following administration skills and knowledge:
- Provide input as requested to bid clarification meetings, technical discussions, project kick off meetings, visit client assets and vendor premises to ensure technical compliance with customer requirements are implemented to meet project scope in relation to the Plant Design and Management Software;
- Support and contribute with training and mentoring of the discipline Engineers and Designers;
- Write Company procedures in relation to Plant Design and Management System use, set up and training as directed by Manager Design;
- Develop control documentation, such as, but not limited to:
- Administration Work Instructions.
- System User Guidelines/Procedures.
- License Management Reports.
- Training Manuals.
- Software Control and Patch/Upgrade implementation logs.
- Provide input as required to support creation of Engineering discipline deliverables, such as, but not limited to:
- Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs).
- 3D Models.
- General Arrangements.
- Material Take Off’s / Bills of Materials.
- Review and provide clarification on Client and Vendor queries raised in relation to the setup, configuration and implementation of the Plant Design and Management Software during bid, Concept, FEED and Detailed project execution phases;
- Plan and control project allocation of software licenses for all Disciplines.
- Installation, Set up and Administer E3D as part of Company implementation.
- Implementation/Creation/Management of Company Standard Cats/Specs.
- Implementation/Creation/Management of Company Standard E3D Iso/Draw Admin
- Creation and Maintenance of Global E3D Projects
- Integration/Management of Laser Point Cloud Data
- Set up and Administer Project Standard Equipment Design Templates
- Implement, Set up and Administer Clash Manager
- Major script
- Monitor Hub Global activities and assist with rectification or repair of any Database issues as or when required.
- Project Administration
- Responsible for monitoring the Global daemon processes for multi-site access to projects.
- 3D model maintenance for databases and related file data.
- CATS & SPECS requirements are met.
- System Administration
- Responsible for import/export of E3D models and integration between other software packages.
- Video creation for sales/management presentations as required to support Director Technology and Director Projects or other management team members to support bid and project execution scope.
- Management of latest AVEVA software updates and developments
- General application troubleshooting and management of issues reported via Service Desk
- Monitor and expedite all related IT support requests in relation to the software.
- PML customisation and script creation for, but not limited to;
- Generation of reports to reduce the time taken to manually create output deliverables BOMs/MTO’s.
- Increase productivity by reducing time taken to undertake repetitive tasks/activities.
- Create deliverables such as Piping Isometrics and General Arrangements to specific Project requirements.
- Creation of export/import interface to allow 3D model data, cross link and reference to COMPANY’s or Client part numbering and/or ERP system to link to project procurements status reports.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Interpretation of technical information.
- Use of Microsoft Office suite for creation of discipline tools, processes and deliverables.
- Working knowledge of Engineering discipline input/output requirements with regards to the overall application of the software within an Oil & Gas EPC contractor.
- Understanding of engineering documents and drawings.
- Ability to work proactively, applying a structured and systematic approach.
- Programming Languages PML, VB6, VBA, VBS, SQL.
- 2D CAD Packages AutoCAD, MicroStation.
3D CAD Packages PDMS (All modules Including Design, Draft, Admin, PML and Global) Review, Point Cloud Data/Laser Model Interface, NavisWorks
- 10 year’s Oil & Gas Industry experience in a similar position.
- Working knowledge of AVEVA E3D / PDMS, Intergraph SmartPlant or similar design systems.
- Good knowledge of business processes and practices, including ISO9001.
- Knowledge of front end engineering and detailed design from a relevant Oil & Gas Engineering discipline.
- Relevant recognized qualifications.
- Preference: Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate / Registered with recognized professional body.