Electrical & Instrumentation supervisor - Chemical complex
Location – Pétfürdo, Hungary
Contract – 6-12 months (possibility of extension)
Timeframe – ASAP
Recruitment partner – Airswift
Key words: Hungary, E&I Supervisor, engineering, electrical, instrumentation, chemical complex, energy, construction.
As a leading global provider of engineering, procurement and construction management expertise to the energy, chemicals, and resources sectors we are proud to be in a position to expand our team in Hungary and have partnered with Airswift to support our recruitment plans in 2022.
For a project located in Pétfürdo we are looking for a Hungarian speaking Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisors to support an expansion project on a large chemical complex, manufacturing speciality chemicals.
· Makes sure that the Construction Contractor follows the project health, environmental protection, safety, wellbeing Plan
· Keeps record of the quality of the work performed
· Keeps record of man-hours spent by Vendor Specialist
· Make sure to understand the agreed physical progress measurement systems for field activities
· Defines scope of work for work that may/might be classified as extra work. Obtains the approval of Construction Management prior to execution of extra work
· Inspects prefabricated materials as received to ensure correct fabrication and markings.
· Makes sure to be informed about the activities to be executed by Construction Contractors and Vendor Specialist for the coming period
· Make sure to understand the contractual quality requirements for Construction work to be performed under his supervision
· Advises the Construction Manager on the performance of the Constructor Contractors and Vendor Specialist
· Reports the preliminary mechanical completion of the Construction contract(s) (inspected, tested).