Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for an E&I Quality Advisor to work on a 1-year assignment in Fort Saskatchewan, AB.
- Review and approve a multi discipline Contractor Quality program;
- Develop and implement site specific Periodic Assessment Plans, Performing verification, assessments and inspection activities in accordance with Construction Surveillance Plan;
- Oversee the Contractor’s implementation of their quality program and construction processes and procedures, and ensure Contractor surveillance activities are aligned with Construction Criticality Ratings if applicable;
- Participate in contractor/fabricator audits as appropriate;
- Provide quality management direction to the Discipline Quality Leads, including overall scheduling / coordination of site inspection activities and review of reports;
- Assure an effective contractor/fabricator inspection notification process for Site QA Team intervention points;
- Interface with jurisdictional and Regulatory organizations;
- Review CONTRACTOR's procedures, Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) and other technical and quality documents as required.
- Ensures that all testing requirements identified in COMPANY specifications are addressed in the ITPs Monitor storage, preservation and maintenance programs;
- Support CMT and Commissioning with regards to E&I activities;
- Provision of feedback to Project / Site Management regarding site quality issues and their resolution, including development of required reports;
- Collect, review and analyze Contractor’s quality reports / site quality performance data (metrics) and ensure implementation of recommended corrective / preventive actions;
- Compile and provide weekly Quality reports to the CQL for development of the Project monthly report;
- Monitor quality performance and coordinate Project quality reporting;
- Ensure non-conformances are identified, tracked and closed out prior to acceptance of the work.
- I&E quality assurance experience
- AWS CWI, CSWIP SWI or approved equivalent certifications or other accepted qualifications.
- Working knowledge of oil and gas quality practices and international codes (ISO 9001, API Spec Q1, ISO 29001 and ISO 10006).
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards (i.e. ASME, AISC, ASTM, API, AWS, NACE, NFPA, NEC, IEEE, ISA, etc.).