Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for E&I PDMS Engineer to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
- Experience is using PDMS 3D model software.
- Review Yard E&I& Tubing design related documentation.
- Assist / follow-up of design and clashes issues resolution related to E&I& Tubing routing performed by the Yard.
- Attend E&I weekly Engineering Meeting and follow-up / update Meeting actions register.
- Report to the Site EPM.
- Diploma and above, with a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Business.
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having valid working visa in China.