Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Electrical Supervisor to work within their facilities located in Yantai or Nantong, China for contract position.
- Ensure Yard Supervision team is working with latest Project drawings, specifications, and procedures
- Provide feedback on Yard manpower and physical progress to the Construction Lead
- Participate to the review and approval of the Yard construction procedures related to his/her discipline
- Attend all Inspections as per the Project Inspection and Test Plan (ITP)
- Review and approve Quality Verification Documentation
- Monitor the compilation of the Manufacturing Data Records (MDR) by the Yard Update as-built dossier related to his/her scope of work
- Monitor the completion of the Discipline Inspection Test Reports (ITR-A’s and associated Punch list) by the Yard Assist Material Controller in performing Receiving Inspections of materials and equipment related to his/her scope of work.
- Create a positive work relationship with your counterparts in the Yard, ideally by talking the local dialect
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having valid working visa in China.
- At least 10 years and above of working experience in offshore Oil & Gas industry, preferable FPSO Hull / topside project experience
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- Position is only open for local candidates with work rights in China.
- We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.