Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an E&I Engineer to work in their facilities located in Schiedam on a 12-month contract (potentially renewable).
Day to day responsibilities:
- You ensure assigned engineering activities are executed with a high degree of understanding of Electrical, instrumentation & telemetry systems requirements.
- The E&I Engineer is responsible for the selection of methods and procedures, performance of the work, and optimization of the design within the scope of the project specifications.
- The E&I Engineer ensures the design and installation of E&I equipment complies with international codes, Company specifications, and industry standards and regulations.
- Key Skills and Responsibilities: E&I Engineer shall be overall responsible for the E&I systems design, equipment selection and purchase activities. Interface with Clients and project stakeholders; relating to mooring system electrical and Instrumentation activities, e.g. project managers, technical authorities, onshore and offshore engineers.
- Coordinate and/or contribute in requisitioning, bids evaluation and Vendor documents review for E&I equipment and materials. Experience includes knowledge of power supplies (i.e. UPS & Solar panels), cabling, Instrument control systems, transmitters and detection instruments, telecom systems and LV distribution boards.
- Plan, schedule or coordinate the preparation of E&I documents or completion of activities for one or multiple mooring systems projects.
- Documents required to be prepared may be, but not limited to: technical philosophies, single line diagrams, engineering specifications, load/equipment lists, schematic diagrams, distribution panel drawings, data sheets, I/O list, Cause & effect diagrams, block diagrams and various layout drawings.
Previous education & experience required:
- The majority of the work will be part of multi-discipline projects for which good team player and communication skills are required.
- Role requirements Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Instrumentation / Telecommunication Engineering required.
- Minimum 6 years with relevant marine and/or E&I engineering experience.
- Excellent technical know-how and overview throughout engineering.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.