Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for E&I Construction Lead (China nationalities) to work within their facilities located in China for 2-years contract.
- Leads all EIT activities during topsides construction and integration (integration in coordination with hull team) - includes ICSS.
- Coordinate all EIT construction and Inspection activities with the Yard
- Ensure EIT works are closely controlled by QAQC
- Ensure the works are carried out as per latest drawings
- Ensure coordination with EIT QAQC is controlled and follows the construction schedule
- Provide technical advice and input in the area of construction activities for EIT.
- Manages the site EIT team
- Ensures daily coordination with site QHSE team
- Promote best practice to PMT and contractors at every avenue (meeting, toolbox, discussions, visit, walkabout & etc.) in order to instill the HSE values to each individual.
- Ensure works are carried out as per schedule, monitors yard manpower.
- Reviews/controls all site instructions for own discipline or impacting own disciplines
- Signs-off job completion forms
- Leads Mechanical completion (ITRs A) for EIT
- Coordinates with other disciplines (mechanical, piping, structure) to achieve topsides mechanical completion (up to end of integration phase)
- Participates in daily VSCC
- Monitors production indicators (manpower, terminations, cable runs etc.)
- Participate in team coordination meetings
- Reports progress for own discipline
- Reports issues and proposes solutions
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having work rights in China.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum 5 years in a lead role for FPSO projects for EIT systems including ICSS.
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Having a good level of English proficiency.