Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client, a leading Electrical Power Services business in Queensland, is seeking an experienced Electrical Fitter Mechanic & Linesman to join their business in a permanent capacity.
The successful candidate will join a crew of driven, hands-on staff that value teamwork and quality on the job. The role specializes in Linesman duties with the need for someone to complete commercial or industrial Electrical assignments on occasion. The position would require you to work on FIFO/DIDO projects on a rotational roster. The company is a national business focusing on contracts across regional and metro Queensland. Your role will include an active focus on Health and Safety by reporting on hazardous and near miss observations as well as being able to carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have proven experience delivering on similar projects
- Licensed Electrician QLD
- Network authority card
- QLD Live Line authorization or Cable Jointer qualification
- Open Drivers License
- White Card
- EWP over 11m
- Current First Aid & CPR/LVR training
- High Risk Work Licenses Forklift, Dogging, Rigging (preferred)
- Experience working in a similar position
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Flexibility in operation and ability to work in a team and as a motivated contributor
- Self-motivated individual with written and verbal communication skills
- Two industry relevant Referees
- Must pass Physical Medical Exam
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com