Airswift. DUAT Coordinator. Afungi, Mozambique.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a DUAT Coordinator to join them in Afungi, Mozambique, on a 1-year contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Analyse data, generate work scopes for DUAT specific projects and generate dashboard reports for management.
- Identification and coordination of DUAT operational interfaces across the Support Services function – Camps, Aviation, Marine, Ground Transport, Logistics and DUAT projects.
- Responsible for identifying and developing control processes for DUAT associated activities that span across multiple interfaces/stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and establish proactive engagement with other members of the project management team, external stake holders and other proponents to accomplish project objectives
- Plan, coordinate and execute interface meetings at Afungi with Area 4, Contractors and other proponents for DUAT related interfaces
- Provide support and oversight of the day to day DUAT related operations and incremental projects
- Assist with the development of strategic papers and plans to support DUAT services, such as – bed/office/aviation forecasting, life support services (fuel, water, food), oversight of DUAT related projects
- Build relationships with Company onsite EPC Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Area 4 and other proponents
- Attend execution reviews to ensure understanding of work scope and execution requirements and constraints associated with operations throughout the DUAT
- Engage with key stakeholders to develop and/or review DUAT related operational processes/controls
- Identify, gather and evaluate project risks.
- Forward thinking and ability to identify future risks and appropriate mitigations
- Prepare weekly reports and consult with project control personnel on dashboards and reporting requirements for the DUAT Services Team.
- Coordinate with both the H&S team and Environmental team on initiatives, incidents and investigations. Drive the HSE requirements into documentation and monitor through work execution, motivating and coaching personnel on the importance of HSE throughout the workplace
- Execute assignments or special projects at the request of the DUAT Services Manager
- Lead DUAT related interface/operational workshops to gather improvement initiatives and lessons learned opportunities
- Diploma or vocational training or equivalent in a support services related environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, mining, heavy industry or process industry preferred
- Understanding of general support services required for a major EPC project with appreciation of commercial and contracting requirements
- MS Office knowledge
- Fit and active both physically and mentally to be able to work 12-hour days
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing – Portuguese speaking is an advantage
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.