Our major client in Oil & Gas industry is seeking a Drilling Supervisor/ Superintendent III to work within their facilities located in Loving, NM for a 6-month assignment.
- Provides onsite drilling oversight on exploratory and subsequent development wells.
- Overall safety and environmental aspects of the operations.
- Ensures local regulations are strictly complied with at all times.
- Develops a plan for the successful and efficient implementation of the Drilling program to optimize operations.
- Reacts to and controlling any situation regarding the rig and personnel onboard.
- Tracks and controls costs.
- Maintains records and reports of operations.
- Maintains good communication between office and rig.
- Coordinates and critiques service company activities.
- Provides office based operational support as required.
- Reviews and optimizes drilling programs/procedures.
- Assists in preparation of drilling documentation/manuals.
- Participates in emergency preparedness and permitting activities.
- 10-15 years of experience.
- Provides oversight to professional and/or lead staff.
- Responsibilities may include several technical/functional areas.
- Resolves complex problems.
- Provides input to development of technical/functional strategies and ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
- Decisions are guided by functional objectives.
Work Schedule: 2 Weeks On/2 Weeks Off (12Hr Days) - 14 days on / 14 days off