Our client, a major operator in the Oil & Gas industry, is looking for a Drilling & Completions Technical Assistant to work on an initial 6-month contract in Anchorage, AK.
- Provides technical, regulatory, and business support to the Drilling and Completions team during the design, engineering, and execution of all Drilling & Completions activities.
- Gather, compile, organize and perform initial analysis of pertinent technical and financial Drilling & Completions data.
- Ensure the data set, appropriate benchmarking and reporting are complete, accurate, and timely.
- Ensure all correspondence associated with State and Federal drilling permits are accurate, complete, and submitted at an appropriate time.
- During times of rig activity, the Tech Assistant will track operations and ensure activity is accurately captured
- Maintain and develop departmental drilling schedules for all areas of operation
- Structure and maintain cost tracking system for drilling, completions, and logistics
- Co-ordinating and populating operations data into well summary sheets
- Co-ordinate data compilation for the Drilling Data Management System (WellView) and all data management integration requirements including End of Well Reports
- Interface with other company departments including the Development organization on compiling and sharing relevant data and documents
- Maintaining and reviewing electronic filing structures for the Drilling, Completions, and Well Services Departments
- Assist with Well Permit Applications
- Interface when required with external stakeholders including State and Federal bodies
- Assist with preparing monthly drilling input for Partners operations report
- SAP Support - provide systems testing and input and hypercare support for the team after go live. Work closely with D&C Cost Specialist
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in an appropriate field
- 2-5 Years of related work experience preferred
- Basic understanding of Drilling & Completions
- Prior experience working with drilling permits, data, and drilling software
- Ability to work independently but also with a strong team collaborative focus
- High level problem-solving skills and proactive attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.