Airswift is supporting our client find a Drilling & Completions Supervisor to work offshore in Angola.
You will be responsible for:
- Participating in the preparation of the budget necessary for his area of activity.
- Supervising the activities in the rig, checking the compliance with the stipulated schedules, in the drilling programs and assessing their technical reliability;
- Supervising the compliance with the schedules and routines stipulated for the various functions of the program or operation;
- Supervising the work teams, ensuring the compliance with the daily and long term project objectives;
- Ensuring that all materials, tools and labour used by the Service Provider Company, are in good technical conditions and available to be used, avoiding unnecessary waste of time and stops;
- Based on the previous paragraph, timely controlling the supply needs;
- Participating in the management of direct contracts of all engineering and drilling services.
- Handling all necessary bureaucratic documentation, based on the legal criteria and Company’s regulations.
- Drafting reports on the development of operations under his responsibility, reporting to his immediate superior;
- Drafting documents and reports on equipment, as well as information related to the drilling work.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Education at graduate level or higher in Petroleum Engineering, with strong work experience in that area;
- Valid IWCF Level 4
- Valid BOSIET
- Good knowledge of Portuguese and English, both spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the drilling activity;
- Good knowledge of the techniques, equipment and procedures used in the drilling areas;
- Good knowledge and practice in industrial production operations management;
- Practice in task scheduling and control;
- Good knowledge of fluid, gas and water techniques;
- Good knowledge of production techniques and processes;
- Knowledge of substances and sedimentology general matrix;
- Knowledge of related matters (geology and reservoirs).