Airswift is seeking a Drilling and Completion Superintendent to work in Cairo, Egypt with one of our major clients.
We are looking for a Drilling and Completion Superintendent in Egypt. You will be responsible for coordinating, directing and reviewing drilling operations within defined drilling programs and budget, in order to fully meet the prognosis target, pursuing the best results in terms of safety, time and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure Drilling activities compliance with time and cost budget, in accordance with Company requirements, HSEQ standards and good petroleum engineering practices.
- Evaluating needs for services, equipment and material
- Preparation of annual drilling program review
- Controlling drilling activities and associated contractors
- Coordinating Company’s and contractor unit’s activities involved in drilling operations and decide about day-by-day matters.
- Reporting during drilling execution any technical or economical variation from approved scope, proposing the appropriate changes if necessary
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force of a blow out or another major emergency.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Intermediate knowledge of the local language is preferred.
- Extensive experience in the Oil and gas industry.
- Engineering degree or extensive industry knowledge
- IWCF Level 4 certificate or equivalent (example IADC certificate)
- 28/28 Rotation