Our client is currently seeking for a Dredging Package Lead to join the team for around 18 months based out of the Kingston office.
Please note that we do not require a site person and that candidates must have good experience in managing the subcontractors who will be carrying out the work.
- Manage Dredging subcontractor to ensure delivery of the work in accordance with the schedule and scope of work requirements, including delivery of as-builts
- Contribute to development of the subcontract Scope of Work and technical review of tenders received.
- Contribute and provide leadership to the HSE / risk management processes
- Perform technical review of subcontractor documentation, coordinating with internal functions as necessary (Engineering, HSE, Quality)
- Coordinate with operations functions to ensure efficient coordination of the various offshore activities and schedules
- Assist project functions with administration and control of subcontract, including identification and negotiation of scope changes.
- Monitor subcontractor progress, and contribute to progress reporting, both internally and towards client
- Ensure compliance with the provisions of all construction and authority permits
- Previous experience in managing dredging activities
- Experience in working in Poland / Denmark preferred
Experience of pipeline landfall construction and rock-dumping an advantage