Our client is seeking a Drafter to work within their facilities located in Westlake, LA, for a long-term role assignment.
The Drafter performs routine, non-routine, and complex drafting assignments that require the application of standardized drawing techniques.
- Execution of detailed drawing designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software related to Management of Change, Process Hazard Analysis, and Capital Projects
- Demonstrate knowledge of Drafting standards, Drafting processes, and the design requirements of the Capital Project process
- Certify final design compliance with Drafting regulations and quality standards
- Potential to conduct project job site visits to verify and gather required information for design work.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Degree in Technology from an accredited school with emphasis on drafting/design or equivalent
- 1 -2 years of industry related experience working as Drafter I or 3+ years working in a similar petro/petrochemical environment as Drafter II
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (preferred 2016 or higher) and Windows