- Performs quality reviews of engineering deliverables issued for fabrication, construction
- Assigns document information records for drawings and various project documents
- Create and manage project work package masters (ECM) through the life cycle of the project.
- Quality checks as-builts and updates construction drawings, closes out ECMs, audits receipt and registration of projects data and document records in SAP.
- Oversees registration of engineering deliverables from construction and fabrication firms
- Facilitates and administers Project Change requests
- Processes and tracks Redline packages.
- Oversees receipt and SAP registration of turnover and field data
- Performs quality reviews and submits turnover packages to OPS Superintendent’s for review and acceptance for TCCC signage.
- Ensures the projects delivery and retention fall within the guidelines of engineering and document records requirements
- Creates, manages, customizes, administers, and audits project SharePoint sites for COPA Capital Projects.
- Creates new users’ profiles in Office365, manages accounts and access for internal and external users.
- Tasks also include managing user groups, site access, security, workflows, working with project teams to develop new libraries and lists, and troubleshooting user and site issues.
- Provides user training on SharePoint use and navigation
- 7+ years of experience with data management within oil and gas facilities
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, SharePoint, SAP (or equivalent)
- Team leader, problem solver, and provide training
- Strong project delivery knowledge from FEED thru Project Closeout
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)