Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Document Control Associate IV to work a 6-month contract in Anchorage, AK. Please note per diem is not offered.
• Aids the Project Completion Team with daily tasks and general support.
• Helps with coordinating construction scheduling and communication.
• Entering and retrieving documentation from a live data base.
• Produce Skyline and Reports from data base.
• Interface with the Installation Contractors.
• Team Player takes direction and works well in a group setting.
• Proof reading and error checking of documents.
• Provide training as needed.
• Entering / deleting user profiles into an active data base.
• Leads HSE performance by communicating, fostering, supporting, and enforcing HSE policies, procedures, guidelines, requirements, and objectives.
• Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
• General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department. Performs routine tasks. Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
• 5+ years of experience with data management, document control, working with technical drawings of oil field industry (example SAP, Orbit or PIMS)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access)
• NSTC Required
• Valid Alaska Driver’s License
• Previous experience in Project Completions
• Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field
• Military experience