|Airswift is seeking for a Documentation Control Associate III to work in Houston, TX, for one of our top clients in the Oil and Gas sector;
• Create and/or improve existing documentation procedures, and streamline across various product teams.
• Establishes and maintains consistency of databases and documentation as well as corporate processes used to ensure quality, design requirements, and environmental compliance.
• Manage and maintain as well as analyze and interpret the consistency for all documentation and support systems to ensure quality.
• Following established procedures and formats, researches and compiles technical data for use in routine documents or sections of documents such as manuals, procedures and specifications.
• Obtains data and information from review of documentation, drawings, schematics and reports, consultation with technical staff members.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
• Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
• Performs varied and more complex tasks. Makes decisions within broad parameters.
Job locationHouston, United States of America
Airswift. Warehouse Attendant. Jal, NM Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Warehouse Attendant to join them on 2-years contract with the possibility of transitioning into D...
Business Development Manager
Job Description: Our client who specializes in battery and demand response management for commercial and industrial customers is seeking a Business Development Manager/Regional Sales Manager to wor...
Logistics Advisor II
Our client, a major Oil & Energy Company is seeking an Oil Loss Logistic Analyst to work within their facilities in Spring, TX for a 9-month contract (possible to extend). Responsibilities: Over...