Our client, a leading Chemical company, is hiring a Document Management Assistant to work on 1 year contract located in Research Triangle Park, NC.
Intermediate - advanced level of experience with MS products, especially MSWord (formatting documents) and MS Excel (spreadsheets). Will be responsible for the timely and accurate reformatting of manufacturing operating procedures and making necessary revisions per marked up copies. Will also be responsible for tracking progress and reporting such on spreadsheets and/or MS PowerPoint slides.
- Support SOP and reference document review.
- Strict attention to detail needed to ensure consistency between documentation in terms of terminology, format, etc.
- Review and update Document Management System (Bio trace) documentation.
- Manage and support internal SharePoint site (experience with SharePoint design a plus).
- Support and update group intranet content.
- Work with communications team to update materials posted, give updates, and ensure relevant data is current.
- Upload new and revised courses and exams in Success Factors (including setting up reminder letters and courses for other languages)
- Manage the list of Stakeholders globally who are assigning our Stewardship courses amongst their own teams and communicate to them each time a new or revised Stewardship course is released.
- Run any completion reports that are needed to support the Recognition Program
- Review all entries made by the Success Factors Service Center to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Virtual working is expected until further notice, but on-site working will be expected once the group returns to the office.