Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Document Imaging Clerk to work in their facilities located in Roxanna, Illinois on a 12-month contract with likely extensions.
Description: Document Imaging Clerk
Performs duties related to the receipt, intake, scanning, indexing, quality control, destruction, and transfer of all documents. The ideal employee with be able to maintain accurate records for quality assurance, conversions, and tracking of documents through Microsoft excel and access.
- Support and comply with the policies, goals, efforts, and programs.
- Responsible for maintaining an organized LiveLink digital filing system for the team to utilize when researching documentation.
-Scans and digitally processes hardcopy documents from the physical g files located in 87D.
-Add Scanned files to LiveLink site per existing methodology.
-Move current electronic files from the shared drive to LiveLink Site.
- Assists team members researching documents.
- Maintains the digital engineering documentation files for Engineering Design at PRC.
- Responsible for the care of and coordinating maintenance for office equipment used to do this job.
- Responsible for ordering paper, toner, and miscellaneous supplies required for digitizing the physical documents.
Qualifications Basic/Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Dependable and able to work self-directed to digitize the engineering documents.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- General knowledge of typical filing systems and administrative procedures.
- General knowledge of records management and document control.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite and good computers skills to manage data files.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular, full time basis without restrictions.