Document Controller. Airswift. Paris, France.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Document Controller to work within their facilities in Paris, France on a 6-months contract with the possibility of extension.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Help engineers formatting documents (word, excel, pdf): meeting report, technical documents, PowerPoint presentation….
- Help to compile information from different sources to create a single document (word, excel, pdf)
- Ensure the document signature circuit and transmission to the documentary control team.
- Help import purchase requisitions into SAP.
- Help compile documents attached to calls for tenders
- Preparation of missions and trips
- Help organize the archiving of documents issued or received by engineers
- Training: BTS or similar
- Minimum of 2/3 years' experience in assistantship
- Pack Office
- Fluency in English is required (written and oral). Fluency in Portuguese would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Aconex would be a plus
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.