On behalf of our client, a leading European Grid operator, we are currently recruiting for a Document Controller to support a number of their Major Offshore Grid Connection development.
In the role you will be responsible for the execution of documentation and Info management routines, ensuring that all information generated in the Offshore departments is transparent, traceable and controlled.
The role is on a contract (freelance) basis, initially on a 12 month basis with scope for extension. Planned start date is the 12th July however there may be some flexibility depending on candidate availability. Due to the current situation it is expected that the successful candidate will spend an initial period working from home.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Align with Contractors and Project team ensuring high quality for all documentation
- Ensure quality assurance of document filing in SharePoint & ThinkProject
- Prepare reports (figures and statistics) for the Project Management team
- Handle MDR processes
- Follow up and ensure deadlines are met for document review
- 3+ years experience in a similar role (organization of documents & information) for large Infrastructure or Offshore projects
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (reading and writing)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ideally experience with SharePoint, Nintex and ThinkProject
If the role is of interest and you have the relevant experience please apply and we will be in touch to discuss your application further.