Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Document Controller to join them on a 12-month contract in Houston, TX.
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of projects technical documentation packages to support field execution.
- Responsible for managing department specific databases, tools and systems for monitoring and control of project records, personnel qualification, training, and certifications.
- Responsible for the qualitative review of field records, report completion, and turnover to Facility Records Management team.
- Preparation of scope of work documents and project records folders to support field execution
- Ensure field records are prepared, gathered and submitted as per document management practices
- Quality Assurance of field records consisting of check lists to determine correct location of repairs, utilizing various databases to verify up to date and correct qualifications
- Review of packages of records by project, prepare and submit transmittals to Facility Records Management
- Creation and updating of department databases, trackers and lists to monitor activities and progress
- Provide inspectors training on use of databases, tools, and systems
- Electronic filing of records
- Maintain department specific SharePoint sites
- Work closely with QA/QC team members, Construction Management, and Field Inspection
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
- Ability to organize and write clear documents
Nice to have:
- Formal Training
- Documentation and Records Management
- Quality Management
- Power BI