Our client seeks a Document controller for a Perth based role, on offer is a 12 month initial contract Candidates will be required to work in the office 3 days a week with the option to work from home 2 days per week.
- Minimum 4-8 yrs experience in Document Control
- Mining Iron Ore / Greenfields experience (preferable)
- Aconex experience is preferred but not essential
- Possess good knowledge in document control management processes, standards and ISO standards.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Possess strong attention to detail, computer literacy and data entry skills
- Proactive, takes initiative and well organized, able to work under pressure in team environment
- Communicates efficiently with internal and external stakeholders, Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Positive and friendly attitude towards work.
About the role:
- Daily Management of document control inbox
- Issue documents and drawings, update the electronic database management system that covers engineering, fabrication, procurement, Supplier/Vendor deliverables
- Monitoring of supplier documentation reviews as outlined by pre-set schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Printing of updated drawings to maintain Master Drawing files for Design and Supplier
- Interface with all Project personnel, disciplines, Client and Suppliers to provide document control support