Our client, a major Oil and gas company, is looking for a Document Controller work on a long-term contract in Houston, Texas.
- To assist with implementation of procedures for all aspects of Document Control within the Project
- Deliver project document control against project procedures for internal and external design and vendor documents, and project correspondence.
- Comply with the Company Records Management for Controlled and not Controlled documents.
- Project filing and archiving and handover preparation.
- Paper and electronic document flow within project team, and from/to contractors or vendors.
- Support the Doc Control System and Asset Information Management - Electronic Document Management System (AIM-EDMS).
- Manage all paper and electronic document flow within project, and from / to contractors or vendors.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have good understanding of Document Control Process
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to work under own initiative, manage & prioritise tasks
- Positive customer focus attitude and passion for the customer
- Clear results orientation and capacity to manage self-performance
- Competence in problem solving and good decision making skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and presentation skills.
- Proficient on industry standard software (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Uploading updated documentation and expiring superseded documentation when applicable on a timely basis.
- Ensuring existing and updated documentation is properly titled, organized, and easily identifiable
- Recognition of cross-discipline engineering & equipment data documents