Our client, a midstream company, is seeking a Document Control Specialist III to work in Houston, TX.
The Document Management Analyst will provide a broad range of intermediate level support to Projects group in records management activities during all stages of the projects including the final records turnover process.
- Verifying Projects records (Construction, Engineering, Vendor, Quality, X-Rays, etc. ) in hardcopies and electronic files mostly in pdf format.
- Manages release and control of updates to project: instructions, specifications, drawings and other documentation. Controls distribution of new releases and recall/destruction of obsolete documents, both electronic and hard copy.
- Responsible for manual and electronic archiving of documentation.
- This role will ensure that project records/drawings are received, reviewed, assessed, processed and turned over to IM in accordance with Corporate Procedures and Policies.
- Engage Project teams and internal/external stakeholders by providing training related to the Project Records Management Procedure (PRMP).
- Maintain logs and indexes to provide accurate project records status reports.
- Coordinate with Project teams and Engineering Consultants to ensure that vendor records are turned over according the Final Vendor Data Work Instruction.
Nice to have
- Software: Bluebeam, SharePoint, Excel, Word, Visio, InfoPath, Power BI.