Our client, a major midstream company, is seeking a Field Document Control Assistant to work northern Minnesota. Per diem can be offered. Schedule is 6/10.
This position may be assigned to one or more projects or all projects performed through a Construction Office. This position is responsible for reviewing and quality checking pipeline records at the project site.
- Distribute electronic copies of Daily Inspection Reports to team members needing information
- Review inspector/office report packages to identify missing reports and to assure reports are accurate & complete; resolve any missing reports and incorrect information
- Capture progress information from daily reports and prepare/distribute DCPR
- Conduct technical quality checks on Inspector/Office reports and return for correction as needed.
- Scan/name/upload reports to SharePoint
- File Hardcopy Reports
- Process contractor's coating reports: review for completeness, trace to weld log, scan/name/upload to SharePoint
- Process Contractor's Daily Foremen Reports
- Collect/Verify/Distribute/File OQ info
- Collect/Process Project level Records for Turnover: Materials, Weld/NDE quals, equipment calibration, welding procedures, contractor docs required by specifications, hydrotests, etc.
- Coordinate turnover of documentation at end of project
- Clerical experience with exposure to field construction procedures, terminology, and exhibit a demonstrated knowledge of gas pipeline construction.
- Notes: Valid drivers license
- API 1169 Certification is recommended but not required for this position.