Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for an Accounts Document Control Specialist to work on a 12+ months contract in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- The Document Control Specialist is an entry-level DC team member accountable for managing the control and access of controlled Project documents.
- The DC Specialist provides overall quality assurance, storage, and distribution of all controlled documents transmitted to or received from the contractor(s) and controlled documents internally generated by the company project team.
- Processing documents (internal and external).
- Distributing documents to relevant people.
- Liaising with Client / Contractor / Subcontractor.
- Document management experience
- Excel, e.g.: formulas, pivots, etc.
- DISA Drug and background, and Tulsa Safety Orientation are required for the selected candidate
- Experience and exposure to Visual Basic are a plus
- Oil and Gas background
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Need someone with punctuality