Airswift is looking to hire a Document Controller (Intermediate) to support one of the key players in the O&G Midstream industry, until November 30, 2022, in Calgary, AB.
· Responsible for all records and document management and its overall performance;
· advises on all process, issues, urgent matters and directs how the work is done;
· provide direction and guidance to Document Control team and project team to ensure a consistent and effective approach is applied across the project with respect to managing information;
· develop, maintain and support the projects overall Information Management Plan, processes and procedures as they align to the standards.;
· assess, understand, consult and make decisions with respect to the projects requirements for information management;
· assist team members to meet project/initiative, schedule and quality on all requirements pertaining to information management best practices;
· collaborate with team members and other stakeholders to manage and protect their information;
· utilize project management skills to manage multiple initiatives and provide progress reporting and status updates;
· conduct self-audits to assess gaps, and determine and implement corrective action;
· lead and practice an environment of continuous improvement to ensure optimization of the processes;
· collaborate and coordinate the publication of training materials, FAQ's cheat sheets etc.