We are recruiting a Document Control Administrator to work at one of our biggets Oil & Gas clients in Lake Charles, LA for a long term contract with yearly extensions!
• Updating document formatting to meet current requirements.
• Manage the process to control the quality and review cycle of work packs, documents, records and
• Ensure that all project contractual deliverables are approved, collated and handed over to Project at agreed
Project milestones and are in accordance with Company specifications.
• Monitor the document control activities and progress.
• Update datasheet to track progression of documents through process.
• Load new and revised documents into Livelink (Our client's electronic document management site)
• Compile and transmit design packages to Project Team members based on project distribution matrix by
email, Sharepoint, TEAMS and Aspera.
• Create and maintain metrics on new and revised documents.
• Serve as the Standardization point of contact for staff of various levels, including management level.
• Update and Maintain Engineering Work Request Log
• Well organized and proficient in managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (word, excel, and outlook) and Adobe PDF Creator.
• SAP experience desirable but not required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented and organized
• A team player who works effectively in a team environment