Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas operator to source for Document Control. This is to be based in Perth, Western Australia and the client would like to consider candidates based in this region due to COVID 19 regulations & constraints.
Please see details below: -
Title: Document Control
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Duration: 12 months (potential for extension)
Schedule: 9 hours per day, CWW
Provide Document Control support by ensuring overarching document control governance and standards is adhered and followed in accordance with service level agreements which includes:
- Develop and execute on key strategy deliverables applicable to maintaining and continuously improving service (customer, technology, and process)
- Develop and facilitate implementation of customer technology and processes (e.g., SharePoint, External collaboration, workflows) to assist in the timely provision of Document control
- Ensure embedded document control governance and standards are followed and complete where necessary
- Monitor compliance and quality assurance activities to ensure integrity and completeness of controlled documentation generated by FE team.
- Work directly with stakeholders to support day to day Document Control requirements and long-term objectives relating to Phase 5 Operations
- Ensure integrity and completeness of OE Management System & business control documentation collections within the DMS master repository
- Maintain controlled hardcopy collection (department satellite locations) where required for company
- Perform a Document Control Gate Keeper role, ensuring all controlled documents are:
- Formatted, numbered, revision controlled and managed in accordance with the relevant company’s standards and conventions
- Received, processed, distributed, and tracked in accordance with Document Control procedures, approved distribution matrices and agreed timescales
- Develop, generate and distribute business reports as required, typical examples.
- Outstanding Document review and approvals
- Document Validity and Expiration Reports
- Planned documents
Information Management Team and Functional Support Responsibilities:
- Foster and support company’s business control document control best practice within company, and develop personnel knowledge of, and commitment to, key behaviours required for successful IM practice.
- Provide general IM governance, guidance, and support:
- Provide Document Control IM best practice advice
- Support issue resolution
- Deliver training to internal and external system users
- Communicate and promote awareness of processes and standards where required
- Completion of information requests and searches where required
- Efficient handling and timely close-out of support calls
- Compliance monitoring & QA/QC activities to support information integrity
- Housekeeping, business reporting, monitoring (inc. generation of monthly, quarterly metrics)
- Identification and execution of continual improvement measures
- Support IM projects and initiatives
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org