Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Division Order Analyst to work within their facilities located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, for a 9-month contract.
- Researches and analyzes leases and contracts, including ownership set up for new wells, determining working interest and net revenue interest in new wells or recompletions.
- Determines working interest ownership in federal units & participating area expansions.
- Develops and maintains network relationships with government agencies, lessors, mineral owners, and partners.
- Develops and maintains network relationships with other groups within company, i.e., legal, accounting, tax, production, and auditing.
- Creates various reports from Business Objects pertaining to critical leases.
- Gathers and analyzes data for quarterly contract obligation reports and lease obligations reports.
- Typically requires 7-10 years of experience.
- Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Influence others to achieve objectives.
- Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.