(Digital Transformation Specialist, GLC Large scale construction)
You will be mandated with the task of revamping and improving the entire organization’s digital processes to improve the efficiency, quality and/or users experience.
The role is with one of Malaysia’s leading construction and development companies
As the Digital Transformation Specialist, you are responsible for proactive assessment and identification of technology processes improvement opportunities and be instrumental in implanting a digital oriented solution that will improve efficiency, quality and/or users experience.
- Play a leadership role in technology and process assessment of an assigned organization and present digital solution recommendations to varying levels of leadership.
- Establishes strong, effective and collaborative partnerships with key business area leaders, project managers and subject matter experts to identify specific business opportunities or to address business needs or problems and help build effective solutions.
- In close partnership with the Product Owners, provide direct input into technology and digital roadmap strategy for the assigned functional area to ensure that solutions align with company strategy and will have a significant impact on operational readiness, users experience and financial ROI.
- Create business plans for assigned projects including accurate financial cost benefit modelling.
- Simplify and reimagine processes in order to create transformational experiences through digital assets
- Design digital solutions that align with strategic objectives, support business goals and deliver efficiency gains to reduce costs to operational areas while improving users experience.
- Acts as a champion of change leading organizations through digital oriented transformations and continuously research emerging trends in digital technology solutions.
- Independently conduct complex quantitative and qualitative analysis of both the external marketplace trends as well as existing internal processes to recommend and influence actional recommendations.
- Understanding Voice-of-the Users; identifies opportunities through surveys, user interviews and focus groups. Will leverage digital based technology solutions to improve business performance and improve CSAT.
- Develop and maintain an in depth understanding of the operational area of assignment as well having a broader understanding of other functional areas.
- Lead mid to larger sized projects with a focus on utilizing data driven analysis to drive outcomes that will improve user experience and operational readiness for digital solutions.
- Proactively identify learning opportunities to increase both technical and operational knowledge of the industry and company.
- Mentor lower level transformational specialists.
- Exercises creativity and resourcefulness in solving technical problems in a way that maximizes the user experience and improves operational efficiencies
- Bachelor degree IT/ICT related field, or equivalent relevant business experience.
- 5-6+ years of experience delivering value to users through problem solving, analytics, and/or digital assets, or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience in a leadership role for implementing digital solutions in a rapidly changing agile environment.
- Building employee enthusiasms as a result of reducing repetitive tasks and empowering teams to solve challenging business problems.
- Identify and improve all stages of the users journey by working together to enhance products and services improving internal collaboration.
- Be an outstanding storyteller and influential voice amongst business partners, advocating for user needs and the experiences needed to meet those needs, leading to users centric product strategies.
- Strong business, financial and digital acumen.
- Results oriented with strong people, leadership and change management skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking ability.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to be able to balance multiple competing priorities.
- Experience delivering data and/or digital based solutions that have a direct impact on users experience.
- Strong skills in conducting and analysing qualitative and quantitative research and turning the results into actional recommendations.
- Experience executing on technical process oriented projects.
- Demonstrates strong focus on quality delivery and delighting users; holds self to high standards of delivery.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills with ability to effectively present to varying levels of leadership including senior leaders
The salary and benefits package is above the market rate due to the complexity of the role and is open for discussion for the ideal candidate.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer
Due to the large number of applicants, only successful candidates would be notified
This role is managed by Ashley Mathew. Please apply directly to be considered for this role.