Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Digital Transformation Project Manager to work within their office located in Houston, TX for an initial 12-month contract.
Within this position you will be responsible for developing technology opportunities to the business by increasing efficiency and improving sustainability, safety and values. Alongside this, you will be assisting the directors and the planning projects in order to collect information from various departments and champion strong communication between the groups.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
- Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources
- Facilitate convergence of functional and technical knowledge and build project teams
- Cooperate with and manage external vendors as required. Manage procurement and onboarding process
- Manage project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project
- Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting
- Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
- Track project outcomes realization and customer satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level. Ensure lessons learned are collected
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably within Science, Technology or Math
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Minimum of 5 years in IT
- PMP preferred