Our client, one of the largest Oil & Gas companies in the world, is seeking a Digital Print Operator to work in their facility in Bartlesville, OK on a 6 months (likely to extend) contract on a 5/40 work schedule.
- Produce printed products using various digital print technologies such as Xerox and Ricoh.
- Effectively operate the digital print and bindery equipment installed within the production environment such as B&W and MICR print production environment.
- Set up and operates digital printers and all other production equipment in accordance with SOP instructions.
- Retrieve and loads correct paper/check stock.
- Locate, validates and uploads production files.
- Monitor production for quality and accuracy in accordance with SOP and quality procedures.
- Read information from work tickets/spec sheets, acquires needed materials, loads equipment with product and print files.
- Monitor stock within production area and initiate timely requests for replenishment.
- Calibrate the digital press(s) at a minimum at the beginning of each shift for MICR equipment.
- Daily care and maintenance of equipment as directed or provided by the equipment manufacturer.
- Must be able to stand/walk to monitor input and output of equipment and perform the essential functions of the job for a minimum of 8 hours
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve computer and printing issues.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
• Basic knowledge of related duties