Our client is seeking a Digital Delivery Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB, for a 11-month assignment.
The Digital Project Manager works within the Digital Delivery Team, focusing on external and LNG Canada-led digital initiatives. The role is accountable for the end-to-end project management of opportunities and should be flexible in means and methods of delivery based on third-party delivery styles. This person will play a critical role in assure the on-time and on-budget delivery of parts of the digital program.
- Lead numerous digital delivery projects for Asset readiness; leveraging other key members of the digital delivery team for subject matter expertise and key partners and third-parties to enable delivery success;
- Own the digital delivery project metrics, including budgets, risk, schedule, and value;
- Engage stakeholders at the high level to ensure expectation are managed and that the aim of the individual projects continue to be aligned with the LNG Canada’s asset team.
- At all times, ensure alignment between the project execution schedules with the overall Asset Readiness Integrated Activity Plan.
- Deliver individual projects following various methodologies (where appropriate), including leveraging agile and waterfall project delivery methods.
- Coordinate and participate in respective steering committees.
- Manage a change control process in relation to projects, gain agreement for revisions to scope from sponsors, and ensure projects continue to meet business objectives.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree.
- Knowledge of agile, scrum, and waterfall methodologies of project management. Including:
- IT Transition to Support experience
- Change Leadership skills – strong networking and influencing without authority skills, organizational development, and particular tactics related to data/digital transformation initiatives
- Stakeholder management expertise (from recipients of change to Sr Business leadership, business case development, governance, and overall end-to-end compelling prioritized digital value story.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with disruptive technologies (digital twin, data science, data engineering, machine learning, robotics, etc.) is a requirement.
- High performing individual with confidence to interact with senior leaders on a peer-to-peer basis and with an independent mindset.
- Data fluency in terms of strategies, systems, processes, use cases etc. that lead to broad data democratization and use.
- Asset or Operating Site experience is a differentiator but not a requirement.
Strong analytical skills and sound business judgement.