Do you want to be a part of solving and building end-to-end solutions for a revolutionary state of the art energy storage solution?
Are you a skilled Software Engineer with experience working with AWS developer tools and technologies? If so, we want to hear from you!
Airswift is now hiring for a full time Software Engineer for a Renewable Company based out of San Diego, CA.
This team ingests massive volumes of data and generates a series of KPIs that help customers understand how their sites are performing, where and why they are under-performing, what the most common problems are, etc.
The number of sites and the volume of data is growing fast. We need your help building smart, reliable, and performant solutions to make the most of the data. Our current stack includes Redshift, RDS, Glue, Lambdas, S3, the AWS developer tools, and other AWS technologies. If you have good ideas for alternative solutions, we want to hear about it!
- 4+ years of experience working in software engineering
- 2+ years of hands-on experience building and managing AWS infrastructure
- 2+ years of hands-on experience of programming in languages such as Python, Ruby, Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object-oriented language
- Experience with automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, CDK, or Sceptre
- Experience in an automated CI/CD environment. Detailed understanding of automation of all elements of a deployment pipeline including source control, CI, deployment, and QA automation
- Experience with *nix file systems and bash scripting
- Bonus points for previous experience with a Big Data team and/or automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt)
- BS in Computer Science or relevant experience