Development Engineer - Germany
Salary / Package: Competitive salary
Language: Fluent English, German
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Interviews: Can be held at a time to suit within 4-6 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Jordan Mangan
Keywords: Development Engineer; Design Engineer; Mechanical Engineer; Product Manager; CAD; power tools; impact wrenches; impact drivers; cordless drill;
Our client manufactures and design tools, technology, software and services for the global construction industry.
We are looking for a candidate to drive the impact wrenches division globally and this part of the division’s strategy in the coming years to grow our market share.
- Systematic development and optimization of complete tangential impact wrenches as well as impact mechanism and gear components
- Your task is the technological development up to the series suitability
- You are responsible for innovative solutions and their implementation in cooperation with international partners.
- Examine the suitability to robustness and performance requirements and ensure these
- Be in close coordination with other areas of competence such as: testing, measurement technology, simulation, prototype workshop
- Continuously innovate and push technical limits and ensure that we have mastered our technologies
- As a team player, you will support the implementation of the components in the devices
- Degree in mechanical engineering or related subjects
- Multiple years of professional experience in the development of tangential impact wrenches and relevant manufacturing technologies
- Experience in dealing with 3D CAD systems
- Analytical and pragmatic mindset to implement solutions
- Goal orientated and independent way of working as well as the ability to thrive in a team environment if necessary
- Willingness to travel internationally with a good knowledge of English/German
The next steps
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Jordan Mangan.