Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Full-Stack Developer to work in their facilities located in Houston,TX OR Bartlesville, OK on a 12-month contract with likely extensions.
Locations: Houston, TX or Bartlesville, OK
The IT Logistics, Business Systems Optimization/Runway group is in immediate need of a Full-Stack Developer to:
• Work with partners to understand business processes, troubleshoot application issues and implement business-enabling solutions in an agile manner.
• Build business-centered partnerships leveraging robust interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate a strong commitment toward prioritizing and managing application requests with business-value as a core metric.
• Decision making that is consistently fact based/data-driven
• Focus on ensuring systems and processes are compliant with corporate standards.
• Work with other IT teams within the company to ensure quality application delivery to customer utilizing DevOps, Agile, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment methodologies.
• Participate on project teams to ensure proper alignment of IT solutions to the business requirements as well as IT policies and procedures.
• Proactively handle ongoing change across processes and systems.
• Utilize our client's Cloud Native tools (AWS Lambda, Azure DevOps, Azure RDS, and more) to build integrations between disparate Midstream Logistics Business systems.
• Utilize our client's analytics and data driven operations tools (like Tableau and Alteryx) to pull data from disparate systems and deliver proactive/predictive business critical data to users in real-time to drive better decision making.
• Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a computer related field, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, the physical sciences.
• Able to understand the diverse business requirements and be able to translate those requirements into applicable solutions
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, etc.
• Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, built processes, testing, and operations
• Direct experience with cloud hosting platforms such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
• Direct experience with Oracle, MySQL, and/or SQL Server. (Includes knowledge of tables, views, stored procedures, scripting, indexing, etc.)
• Experience with analytics technologies such as Tableau or Alteryx.
• Results-oriented with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Self-starter with strong analytic skills and a willingness to take ownership of issues to resolution
• Proven track record as a team player