Airswift is working with a prestigious Oil and Gas company to find an Desktop Support(Senior) to join their Calgary team.
This professional will be in charge of:
- Provides support and maintenance of end user device hardware and software environments
- Provides diagnosis, repair and upgrade activities
- Decision making and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity
- Provision and provide support for all end user computing services including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, peripherals, audio visual equipment and associated software.
- Analyze incidents and escalate if corporate wide solution is required
- Document work logs and resolution of tickets in our Remedy system to ensure that the information is available to the rest of the Workstation Services team and the Service Desk
- Develop Knowledge Base articles based on resolution of incidents. Assist with problem management. Handle local software and hardware asset management.
- 5 years’ experience as Desktop Support required.
- Experience with Windows 7, Windows 10, XP, and On Premise Required.
- Experience with Microsoft WS Patching.
- Experience with ServiceNow Ticketing System.
- Experience with continuing and maintaining Antiviruses with MacAfee
- Experience with VMware