Airswift is hiring a Desktop Support Technician for a contract opportunity located in Houston, Texas! This person will provide support and maintenance of end user device hardware and software environments, including diagnosis, repair and upgrade activities.
- Manages very complex or multiple projects.
- Considered an expert and provides advice in their field influencing the thinking of others.
- Participate in regular communications with business partners to discuss issues, new business requirements, and results.
- Represent Information Services at a local level.
- Provision and provide support for all end user computing services including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, peripherals, audio visual equipment and associated software.
- Respond to and resolve incidents and service requests for Workstation Services.
- Analyze incidents and escalate if corporate wide solution is required.
- Document work logs and resolution of tickets in our Remedy system to ensure that the information is available to the rest of the Workstation Services team and the Service Desk.
- Develop Knowledge Base articles based on resolution of incidents.
- Assist with problem management.
- Handle local software and hardware asset management.
- 5 years’ experience as Desktop Support required.
- 5 Years’ experience with Windows 7, Windows 10, XP, and On Premise Required.
- Experience with Microsoft WS Patching.
- Experience with ServiceNow Ticketing System.
- Experience with continuing and maintaining Antiviruses with Mcafee
- Experience with VMware