Our client, a midstream company, is seeking a Desktop Support to work in Charleston, WV.
- Provides support and maintenance of end user device hardware and software environments, including diagnosis, repair and upgrade activities.
- Considered a junior administrative support role, resolves issues of a routine nature working under general supervision.
- Provide support for all end user computing services including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, peripherals, audio visual equipment and associated software.
- Respond to and resolve incidents and service requests for workstation services.
- Analyze incidents and escalate if corporate wide solution is required.
- Document work logs and resolution of tickets in our Remedy system to ensure that the information is available to the rest of the Workstation Services team and the Service Desk.
- Develop Knowledge Base articles based on resolution of incidents.
- Assist with problem management.