Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for a Design Architecture Professional to join them on 12-month contract in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Plan and conduct work requiring judgement and evaluation, selection and adaptation of architectural techniques and criteria
- Exercise judgement and problem-solving skills, reaching out to others for guidance or confirmation when questions arise.
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail and quality control. Committed to checking your own work, reaching out to peers and seniors for guidance when questions arise.
- Perform calculation checking of others’ work.
- Developing leadership and coaching skills. Provide technical guidance, coaching, and/or mentorship to designers/drafters and less experienced engineers.
- Be proactive in advancing workflows, systems, and tools within the structural discipline. Embrace emerging technologies.
- On an assigned project, lead a team of designers responsible for an area of design in the development of layout, technical design, construction drawings, specification, and model creation.
- Attend project meetings and take an active role to help team resolve concerns and solve problems across all disciplines. Participate in and champion internal, cross-discipline, and external project quality reviews.
- Work in a timely, accurate, and cost-effective manner with strong attention to detail.
- Help to design state-of-the-art microelectronics facilities, data centers, and other advanced industrial and commercial facilities powering our virtual world today and into the future.
- Professional architecture license
- 8 years of architecture experience required
- Proficiency in Revit
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with building codes and specifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited Architectural program
Nice to have:
- Experience with Sketch up, Adobe Suite, InDesign, and Navisworks
- Experience in semiconductor or general industrial building types
- LEED accredited
- Ability to travel desired